To book a performance, presentation, choir consultation, voice lesson, or to be added to the Key of T mailing list, contact Ari below.
Feel free to get in touch with questions, too!
Menu of Options
Ari has several offerings which can be customized to meet your needs. If you’re looking for something you don’t see here, please get in touch!
Performance: Key of T
- Interactive autoethnographic performance experience that includes storytelling, documentary video of Ari’s changing voice, projection, soundscape, and singing
- A local choir learns one or two songs in advance – and then gets to be part of the performance!
- Ari leads a workshop with the choir, exploring various aspects of gender and voice and providing context on the songs and the show
- Ari, along with a collaborative pianist and the choir, collaborate to perform the show
- Participatory presentation/workshop drawing from research documenting how Ari’s singing voice changed with testosterone and their embodied experience of going through a dramatic voice change as a person of voice
- Customizable for different areas and disciplines, including voice performance, voice pedagogy, music education/choral studies, speech-language pathology/medicine/allied health, theatre, performance studies, women’s and gender studies, queer studies, etc.
- Can be tailored for various audiences, including academic, student, professional, community groups, conferences, museums, etc.
These offerings can be combined with a Key of T short documentary film screening and discussion, guest lecture/workshop/class discussion, meet-and-greet with student groups/organizations, a keynote address, and more!
Please fill out the contact form to discuss packages and pricing.
How to get in touch!
Please email Ari at: ari (dot) agha (dot) arc (at) gmail (dot) com